Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

NEWPAGANORDER - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* NEWPAGANORDER > Topics

Subject: Pagan Coalition
Replies: 4 Views: 938

azsam77 8.07.08 - 04:54am
Each pagan tradition has its own alliance;as it should. But it should also have a multi-faith pagan alliance one that governs the image and public relations of our beliefs. Along with that they would unite the charitable duties. The ability of which would grow due to public awareness generated by the alliance. Further more the pooled resources of the individual alliances would further the cause of the alliance. *

bilzibub 8.07.08 - 10:36am
Noble cause. Im in! Just bear in mind my friend that these things r happening already. And time and natures on our side. Hail da treehuggers! *

draoch 8.07.08 - 11:19pm
Im with u, i think there should be an organization like that. *

vrichard 7.09.08 - 02:16am
a documentation org. that all pagan groups have access to. but not a governing org. a united documentation will give wisdom to all. wizen ones have always kept grimores. always kept a secret because of the danger of getting into wrong hands. This would become a place for monks. We now have storage devices. never in earth history have we been more capable and ready. wow and merry meet! *

apollog 30.05.12 - 12:20am
I agree, a pagan monistary of the type, however it would half to be lead by groups of people that have been initiated in to a tradition initiation is something that has been passed down! They would have to be elders of the tradition and formaly given that title by another elder meaning alot of study! Circles, groves, covens, kindrinds, and the like would have to all donate to it! *

* NEWPAGANORDER Forum

Search:
topics replies

* NEWPAGANORDER

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits